£300 - £301 per day
6 months ago
£300pd Outside IR35
London / Remote - Hybrid
A leading Network Agency are looking for a Project Manager to come on board and work closely with the Account Director. They are looking for someone who has substantial experience within Project Management and will be able to assist in delivering projects successfully.
- You will be responsible for the scoping, costing, planning, direction and management of technically complex, high budget projects
- You will ensure that all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively.
- You will report, e3scalat and proactively resolve financial issues as they happen
- You will monitor and pro-actively mitigate potential overruns
- You will support business growth and financial success
- You will be keen to optimise internal processes to ensure that the company provides the most efficient and cost effective service to clients
- 3 years experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Fluent in German
- Experience managing projects using waterfall and scrum methodologies
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence, Paprika or similar
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.