£580 - £581 per day
6 days ago
£580pd - Umbrella
Client Side - Victoria, London
My client are a UK Leading Retail company who are looking for a Project Manager who can deliver identified business value through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
You will be the people manager fir a number of Project Managers and report to the Programme Manager.
- Set clear intent, direction and guardrails to achieve outcomes, aligned to the company and business area strategy
- Own business processes, frameworks and tools within your area, as delegated by Senior Leadership, continuously improving them to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure projects need outcomes. Deliver change management activities depending on the size of the project and the resources allocated.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the scope of the deliverables are continually optimized to deliver the outcome and associated value
- Manage Supplier relationships to deliver outcome-based change through 3rd party suppliers
- Design and deliver appropriate change interventions for large complex projects across the business, with varying levels of risk, opportunity and ambiguity, to realise strategic business benefits
- A qualification in project management; Prince 2, Agile or equivalent
- Experience of project managing multiple projects across people, process and technology
- Practical experience of working with a range of delivery techniques including agile.
- Experience of working within a structured governance framework
- Demonstrable track record of end to end delivery of highly complex projects within multiple workstreams
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox