£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
29 days ago
6 month FTC
Maternity Cover - 6 month FTC - possibility to extend
Start - Mid July
A leading media owner in the UK is looking to hire a seasoned Project Manager with media Owner or Publisher experience. This Project Manager roles sits within the Commercial team of the business, who are based in London (albeit all operating on a fully remote basis at the moment, and for the future if someone wishes - they are flexible) but will work very closely with the New York delivery team too. The brand has a brilliant reputation, and has a portfolio of products used by millions of people across the globe. This Project Manager role is very much a client-facing position so you need to be a good stakeholder manager, and also have the ability to multiple campaigns at any one time, from large scale multi-media partnerships, to smaller solutions.
The Project Manager will work with multiple teams across the business, such as sales (75% of the role is post sales, but there will be some pre sales activity too), creative, editorial and commercial etc to gain insight and lead the project where involvement from these teams is required.
This Project Management role requires someone with experience in digital project management and a proven traack record of high-quality project execution and delivery.
The key role responsibilities:
- Deliver outstanding client service on every campaign
- Build trusted relationships with their clients, stakeholders and agency partners
- Working closely with cross-functional teams
- Successfully execute projects on time, and to budget
- Manage and clearly communicate with key stakeholders
- Track all changes, communicate risks and escalate issues as needed.
- Own client and agency meetings, leading status updates and standups
- Develop and own accurate and achievable project timelines
- Look after the campaigns budget trackers and have accountability for this
- Ensure appropriate processes and procedures are in place
- Report back on delivery to improve future campaigns.
To be able to achieve the above this client is looking for a Project Manager with the following skills and experiences:
- Has proven experience in a digital project management role
- You will have preferably worked in a publishing environment with experience of working with agencies/ clients
- You will have a good understanding of the sales process and commercial side of a publisher
- You will have a proven track record of managing and delivering complex campaigns and running multiple campaigns at once
- You will have a great can do attitude and be forthcoming with ideas
- You will have meticulous attention to detail
- You will be a good communicator and excel at building great rapport and relationships
- Flexible, organised and hardworking
- You will care about being successful and doing things the right way
If the above sounds like you please share your cv for urgent consideration. The person heading off on Mat leave has already confirmed to the business she will take a full years leave. The role is working fully remotely for the duration, but if someone wants to use the office, they can. Some employees are there 5 days per week, others 1-3 days a week, others none- they employ accountable people and treat them flexibly!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox