26 days ago
Project Manager - Social Content - Agency - London - Negotiable
Our client is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivaled social media expertise. They are looking for a project specialist who has proven analytical and problem-solving skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their business plans and to take up a senior role with lots of responsibility!
- Growing rapidly with offices spanning four continents
- You will help build for the future
- You will have opportunities to work on amazing and exciting projects across the business
- You will play a massive role in driving the plans to help fulfil the potential of this company
As the Project Manager-Social Content, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be joining their production team and work across one of their most exciting and fastest-growing brands, a gaming publisher
- Bringing with you previous experience in producing and delivering social-first content, and with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- Must be confident in all project management tasks including scoping, producing project timelines etc
- You must have agency experience in the media/advertising space
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Good social platform knowledge and keen interest in gaming and entertainment trends although this is not essential
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the fast pace and challenges this brings
- Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, and can articulate these to the relevant people when required
Desirable skills & Experience
- Team player able to collaborate with other departments
- Focused and resilient
- Great productivity and attention to detail
- Highly organised
Apply Now You can apply for this role of Project Manager-Social Content now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox