about 1 month ago
Project Manager Trainee, Graduate Scheme- London - 24k
Our client is a multinational digital marketing company with Offices in London, NYC and Cape Town among others! Their data driven approach across different channels (like PPC, SEO, Social, Programmatic, etc.) paired with the latest technology allows them to provide the best digital campaigns and optimisation solutions for their clients.
As they continue to expand and grow their client portfolio across different sectors like FinTech, Travel, B2B or Ecom they are also looking for the best entry level talent to join their team!
They are looking to welcome a new Project Manager Trainee in their office in London who can support the team, coordinate different clients and projects at once and bring a positive and can-do attitude to the business
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Brilliant training and career development
- Learn everything about Project management and client coordination
- Top company to work for
As their new Project Manager Trainee, your responsibilities will include:
- Call, email and attend face to face meetings with clients and internally with your team
- Keep clients updated on their project's progress and become their key point of contact for any queries
- Coordinate and communicate to your team all aspects of client's projects like deadlines, issues, or changes
- Manage a number of projects at once with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and externally with clients
- Strong Excel skills a MUST with Knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Previous experience in Project Management or Business is a plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Project Manager Trainee now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox