£55000 - £59000 per annum + Benefits
29 days ago
Perm - 12 month FTC
A brilliant Marketing agency client of ours, who have thrived in these last 18 months (I've hired loads for them as they have grown) are looking to expand their Project Management team by 1 extra head.
The agency has an unbelievable client portfolio of brands, a great team structure, Agile ways of working, incredible benefits and mostly an environment that is successful, mature, and flexible. The business is truly global, and the campaigns it produces reaches millions of people across the globe.
This talented Project will join a larger delivery team focused on the successful delivery of digital marketing campaigns for the agencies end clients, most of which sit within the ecom sphere. To excel here you really do need to be passionate about all things digital and very well versed in digital product delivery methods, with a proven track record working as a Project Manager in ideally an agency or ecom environment. You would be joining one of the most successful and profitable parts of the business who focus on delivering exceptions customer experiences. Your Project Management experience will allow you to contribute to successfully shaping client roadmaps, expectations and help plan successful projects from conception to go-live.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Project Management experience in digital- a proven track record of delivery
- Experience working at an agency or client side but on ecom / web based projects
- Experience working on CMS website builds that includes the development of templates and new features, localization and adaptation of templates as well as offers and promotions
- Understanding of digital delivery including design, UX, back, and front end QA.
- Experience of Agile (running Agile ceremonies) and use of Jira, and a desire to work in this way
- Experience of Waterfall project scoping and planning and working to a deadline.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, internal and external at the same time
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently and coordinating different tasks at any time
- Excellent Budget management skills
- The proven ability to assess and articulate project risks, technical issues, project dependencies and blockers.
This is a permanent hire for this business, and is only offered on a 12 month FTC for sign off reasons. You should therefore be looking to forge a long term career in this type of role to apply. The opportunity for career progression is very strong. Please share your CV for consideration, if you meet ALL of the criteria outlined above.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox