£40000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Project Manager - e-com - agency - London - 12 month FTC
A fantastic project management role has become available at one of the world leading media networks for a Project Manager to lead the ongoing digital ecommerce evolution of one of the biggest names globally in the electronics sector.
As the Project Manager you will be working on their digital marketing solution team across merchandise and customer experience.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Deliver, shape and manage small to medium projects for.com working into a wider client roadmap and senior client stakeholders.
- Responsible for multiple concurrent projects through effective management of backlog items, planning and controlling of sprints, impacts and challenges.
- Juggling multiple deadlines and aligning delivery teams on deliverables and timelines.
- Manage communication between key stakeholders.
- Challenging how briefs are approached by being solutions orientated.
To be successful for the Senior Project Manager role you will:
- Have at least 5 years' project management experience.
- Have managed single project budgets of £500k+ and multiple project workstreams over a single year.
- Understanding and experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Champion and push awareness of best practices in digital delivery: UX, design, data and development to enable best in class products for .com.
- Be able to understand and articulate technical and UX issues and dependencies. You are comfortable with data/infrastructure/back-end web technologies.
- Be able to learn and use a new tool.
You can apply for this role of Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox