Project/Account Manager – In-house digital agency for tech/ electronics client - Negotiable - London
This full-service creative agency is owned by one of the largest tech/ electronics companies in the world, and they’re looking for a Project/ Account Manager to join their retail & experiential team. This team provide a range of services including pop-up activations, roadshows, events, and the strategic planning, design, production and operations of retail stores.
They’re looking for great talent to join them and be the main point of contact between internal teams, clients and sub-contractors to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget, and of course to the highest quality.
As the Project/ Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Independently managing projects, including in store comms projects, fixture roll outs, retail planning, retail maintenance, new product launches & experiential operations
- Helping to develop integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are beneficial for both the client and agency
- Building relationships internally with other managers and with external contractors
- Providing support on larger, major projects when required
- Managing project status reporting, scheduling regular meetings and communication between team members
- Have experience in retail or experiential project or account management, either at an agency or client side
- Have strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to manage your workloads effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Solution driven and positive, with great inter-personal skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager – Media Agencies
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.