New York, USA
£80000 - £120000 per annum
6 months ago
Publisher Account Manager - Industry Leading Global Ad Tech Company - New York City - $80k $120k
A publicly traded and fast-growing business in the marketing and advertising space, this company partners with Tier 1 Brands, Agencies and Publishers to power connected advertising streaming, personalization, and measurement. They are the sole independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built specifically for television. As such, their work plays a huge role in bridging the gap between linear and connected tv while seamlessly integrating their customers experience within the audio, social, display and video spaces.
Here are some key highlights:
- A global and industry leading company in an innovative market
- Work with the worlds largest brands to connect audiences in a single integrated platform
- Make a direct impact in the omni-channel advertising space
- Great cross company collaboration
- Award winning culture and massive growth potential
- Offices in major cities around the world and not to mention
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships from everything post sale
- Responsible for launching, monitoring and optimizing digital campaigns via use of dynamic and strategic thinking, data analysis and problem solving to demonstrate account positioning to align with client KPI's
- Reporting to clients on various recommendations, strategic insights and new product capabilities to clients with the goal of positioning upsell and new revenue opportunities
- Perform quarterly in person or online business reviews with your key accounts
- Be technically proficient to allow for easy explanations and troubleshooting to your customer base
- Ability to train and mentor support teams to ensure campaign tasks are being performed effectively and efficiently
- Have 3+ years in account management in the Advertising Technology, Marketing Technology, Agency, or Publisher Space
- Be excellent with organization and project management skills
- Have experience with upselling accounts that you have managed
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, and Confluence. Video experience is a huge plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail plus applying good time management skills
- Eager and willing to work in a fast-paced environment with a forward-thinking approach to tackling new and exciting opportunities in the online media space
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.