City of London, London
£40000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a new advertising platform and they're hiring for an Account Manager to manager their key relationships with publishers. The business was built with the purpose of making it easier for advertisers to connect with their audiences. They're a joint venture between some of the biggest publishers in the UK and this gives them a massive reach to 95% of the UK population
The business is relatively new however they have already brought in a stellar team so the Account Manager will have the opportunity to work alongside industry leading people.
The account management function sits within the Ad Operations team and supports the sales team. The role is suited to someone from a digital background at a Media Owner, Agency, Client or Publisher.
* Managing multiple publisher partnerships and serve as the main point of contact for all account management matters
* Develop strong and trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
* Work closely with Business Development, Product and TAM to ensure smooth on-boarding of the account
* Work closely with Business Development, Sales and product to ensure external messaging is consistent
* Ensure timely and successful delivery of our product roadmaps and solutions are filtered down
* Clearly communicate the progress through monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Collaboration internally to ensure delivery of product feedback enhancements are feedback alongside the TAM
- Extensive experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales, Account Manager
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the Digital and Programmatic advertising landscape
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent track record in time management, candidates should have a proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong process and analytical skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.