City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
A world renowned Real Time advertising business who have pioneered and innovated in programmatic buying for many years. With offices around the world they are looking to continue to scale their business in EMEA.
- Manage and develop client relations through the full life-cycle of the account
- Optimise, track and analyse performance
- Apply industry expertise into building excellent rapport with clients
- Maintain on-going dialogue with clients
- Collaborate with various teams to meet goals
- 10% Travel to clients for quarterly reviews
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
- 2+ years in a client facing service role with at least 1 years in an ad operations or ad network operations.
- Strong knowledge in optimising campaign performance
- Willing and able to take full ownership of clients and their questions/issues.
- Flexible, startup mindset. Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills.
- Creative, independent with a capacity to work with all different teams involved
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.