6 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading AI-powered discovery platform in Germany, which is used by publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers to drive monetization and user engagement and to retain users on their sites.
They have a massive international outreach, with offices worldwide including in cities such as New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Their main client base consists of global publishers such as The Independent, Business Insider and USA TODAY.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them either in Berlin or Munich as a Publisher Account Manager for the DACH market!
As a Publisher Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and leading strategic partnerships with some of the biggest publishers in the DACH region
- Understanding your client’s challenges and growth plans in order to identify new revenue opportunities and upsell the platform
- Educating stakeholders ranging from Senior Executives, Editors and Product Leads on the company’s value proposition
- Monitoring and analysing metrics and proactively taking steps to improve results
- Working closely with the product management team in regards to developing new product development features based on client needs
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 1 year of experience working with publishers or at a publisher
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills, including experience collecting business intelligence and identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- You are highly motivated, proactive, organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role of Publisher Account Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.