£40000 - £60000 per annum + comms + bene
9 months ago
My client is one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding SaaS technology clients in the world. Based in London they have a market leading, data driven platform that helps enterprise brands and agencies to understand and better align with their customers online.
Since their foundation 5 years ago they have grown to over 800 employees worldwide across North America, Europe and APAC.
They are now looking for a publisher development manager to join their team in London. As a publisher development manager you will be responsible for selling to publishers within the UK, looking to sign new target clients and manage their long term relationships.
- Developing new publisher relationships as well as managing these in the long term
- Strategizing and mapping out key clients to target with the support of the Strategic Sales Director
- Educating the market on data, connected devices and more
- Reporting back to the team on revenue numbers, projections and team performance
- Experienced and motivated sales person, happy to work as an individual contributor
- Strong background working in media or marketing technology
- Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of the data space but this is not essential
- Passionate, ambitious and driven to join a rapidly expanding and dynamic technology heavyweight
You can apply for this Publisher Development Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Will Bellinger -
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here < https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants?position=tech-and-media-sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.