City of London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + comms + benefits
7 months ago
Publisher Development Manager – EMEA – Marketing Technology - £50,000 - £70,000 + comms + benefits
My client is one of the biggest video marketing technology companies in the world, with over 600 global employees across North America, Europe, Asia and more.
Their market-leading technology is used by some of the biggest brands and agencies around to monetize their video content across connected TV, mobile devices and display.
As a business development manager, you will be responsible for engaging with publishers and inventory holders throughout Europe.
- Engaging with publisher and media owner partners across your given patch
- Acting as a focal point for sales and account management in your region, a thought leader within the space
- Working with Sales Director to map out market, accurate pledging and forecasting
- Working closely with internal teams at all levels, and advising and mentoring on current trends
- Being a technology expert, with a consultative and educational approach
- Ideally, you'll be familiar with the video ecosystem, or have some understanding of advertising/SaaS sales
- An educational and consultative seller, you enjoy building relationships and looking for long term wins
- A second European language is a bonus
- A challenger both internally and externally, not afraid to upset the status quo
- Gravitas to deal with senior people and a brilliant objection handler
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant - Ad tech and marketing tech sales
0203 763 9759 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.