New York City
$90k - $130k + comms
about 1 month ago
Our client is Europe’s leading entertainment ad sales house. Founded in 2010, they exclusively represent the direct and programmatic ad sales for Rovio, EA, Rolling Stone and many other gaming, entertainment and lifestyle sites. They are committed to creating meaningful connections between publishers, advertisers and audiences through a combination of market innovation, data insight and high-quality service working across display, mobile, rich media and video.
They are expanding the team and looking for a Publisher Development Manager to help drive new publisher partnerships in the fast moving sector of Gaming & Entertainment.
They are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated & innovative Business Development manager who is comfortable covering the technical side of partnerships, can negotiate financial terms as well, close the deal and then upsell the publisher over time.
In this role you will leverage your own network and connections in the publisher space as well as leaning on a strong internal lead generation business. Reporting into the Head of New Business and working within a team of 4 they are looking for someone who is happy to be rewarded and judged on their performance.
- They are growing at over 30% YOY
- Over 90% retention of publishers in a 12 mth period
- Exclusive only contracts paid promptly with live reporting
- Supported by sales team of 20 people and across 4 other offices
- Commissions paid on success and on long term revenues delivered
- Visualise and deliver opportunities for growth
- Build out a strategic pipeline of prospective partners and actively pursue opportunities to promote and sell in the platform.
- Handle all renewal contracts for existing and new publishers within your designated sector.
- Converting leads in to calls and direct face to face pitches with prospective publishers.
- Evangelize the offering and communicate the benefits of direct, programmatic and propriety sales solutions.
- Work to monthly and quarterly targets
- 2-5 Years + of business development experience in digital advertising, publisher acquisition or tech sales.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and an established network of contacts amongst Programmatic buyers (Trading Desks), Agencies and Advertisers
- Good awareness and knowledge of the wider gaming/advertising landscape
- Proven solution selling skills and sales track record.
- Must have a self-starter, entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong affinity to the online industry and advertising business models
- Passion and enthusiasm for your role
- Open and flexible attitude towards taking on new work- load
Competitive package including 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off
Basic salary depending on experience, plus commission/bonus (un capped) plus pension and travel loan for annual travel card.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox