New York City
$120,000k - $150,000k + double OTE
8 months ago
Our client is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and Google Certified Publishing Partner, helping hundreds of web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships and proven ad ops expertise. Their team is a mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists, united by a commongoal of helping publishers succeed. They have a work culture that values expertise, ownership, and a collaborative spirit.
As a Publisher Development Manager, you will help them in growing their revenue. They are working towards a 3.5x growth in revenue this year as compared to 3x last year. For this, they need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach their goals. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be a part of this growth journey.
- Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack
- Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the publisher
- Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
- Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the organization
- Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
- Objection handling any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may
- Bringing their benefits compared to the competitors we are being evaluated against
- Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives
- Re-engaging your pipeline by completing activities including calls, emails, and social touches
- Post Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Account Management team
- Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
- Good understanding of AdTech and publisher development.
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills.
- Existing relationships inside the industry and must have sales experience with mid to large publishers
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
- Natural ability for consultative and solution based selling
- Ability to build strong relationship with direct customer and internal teams.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding, and AdSense
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.