City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a leading ad tech business based in Old Street that is hiring for a Publisher Account Manager to look a patch of assigned clients.
They're looking for someone with a good understanding of the programmatic / RTB ecosystem and a background in publisher client management.
* Main point of contact for all publisher relationships and third parties to DSPs
* Partner with external supply contact to improve the client's position on the supply side (including 3rd party integrations into proprietary programmatic platforms, publishers and SSPs)
* Negotiate favourable rates and deal set ups/frameworks with partners
* Drive adoption of publishers and other third-party suppliers in DSPs among internal teams
* Partner with internal teams globally across trading, commercial, marketing privacy and legal to activate partnerships and drive the internal and external promotion
* Tracking and reporting KPIs to the senior management team
* Ensure GDPR best practise and measures are in place for suppliers
* Inventory analysis and optimisation across all programmatic media
* SSP and inventory auditing. Responsible for the activation and deactivation of such partners
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Digital Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.