*NEW* PUBLISHER NETWORK EXECUTIVE -LONDON - 35k
I'm currently working on a Publisher Network Executive role at one of the largest sports network in London.
Working with over 500 publishers, and reaching an audience of over 200-million per month, my client are looking to expand their partnerships team!
My client have recently been acquired and will now be expanding their services across Entertainment and Gaming publications too!
- My client has recently been acquired by a leading Canadian company!
- They have partnerships with the NFL, WWE and BT!
- Flexible hybrid working
As the Publisher Network Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Create new business with potential new network partners.
- Manager existing accounts and build upon relationships.
- Reporting into the Head of Department.
- Have a minimum of 1+ year publisher development experience.
- An interest in digital advertising (ideal).
- An interest in sports (ideal).
You can apply for this role of Publisher Network Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.