City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Publisher Sales Account Manager - Ad Tech - London - £45,000
My clients are an ad tech streaming business with a tight-knit team of 100+ employees across Europe and Asia . Their aim is to transform the distribution of digital content, to increase performance and reduce damage to the environment. They're growing at a rapid pace, across all business areas, and are constantly looking for new colleagues to join their team. My client only hire the best people in the industry, yet nurture and believe in their ability to create success and grow at the same time. They are looking for a passionate publisher sales account manager to join their team to manage publisher relationships, up sell and cross sell and deliver the best service so clients have a full understanding of the tech and how it works.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Brand new offices in the heart of London
- Mac Book Laptop
As a Publisher Sales Account Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers in each client account
- Understand your clients strategic goals, and develop plans to partner on these goals.
- On board, lead and manage a portfolio of existing and new clients, ensure day-to-day/flawless campaign execution, and drive growth and adoption of our technology
- Be a spokesperson for the tech and ensure that customers understand the value of our products
- Have 2-3 year's experience in publishers sales and account management
- Proven track record of managing day-to-day client relationships
- Detailed understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Passion for building and leading client relationships
- Effective collaborator, with strong communication skills
You can apply for this role of Publisher Sales Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required applicable by law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.