City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Publisher Success Manager - Ad Tech - £40,000-£45,000 - London
My clients are a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people's attention, without the use of personal data. They believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer's active frame of mind rather than behaviour builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike.
My client currently operates in a 'work from home' virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
- Pet friendly
- Collaborative workspaces
- Fully flexible working
- Company events and celebrations
- Monthly team bonding days out
As the Publisher Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day relationships and grow our relationships with publisher partners
- Onboard new supply and troubleshoot integration issues
- Support Publisher Development Manager's in building relationships with publishers
- Serve as a reliable point of contact for day-to-day publisher questions
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Provide regular insights detailing performance, margins and overall yield.
- Lead and manage immediate tactical and strategic recommendations
- Investigate and work directly with engineers/Ad Ops to help them troubleshoot customer issues
- Have experience in campaign management, digital operations or yield management
- Have full understanding of programmatic, ad tech, DSP's, SSP's, PMP's
- Are proficient in media reporting
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Have outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Organised, solutions focused, team player, analytical, entrepreneurial
- Understand and be able to calculate basic Media Math
- Knowledge of the competitive digital landscape
You can apply for this role of Publisher Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox