4 months ago
Publisher Success Manager - AdTech - Berlin or Hamburg - Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a high-growth tech company based in Germany, which specialises in commerce content and in affiliate and performance marketing. They offer a leading content monetization technology platform which connects 5,000 publishers and 72 networks with 50,000 advertisers in more than 160 countries.
Their main client base consists of leading Enterprise-level businesses in the FMCG, Ecommerce, Travel, and Telecommunications industry, such as Otto, Lidl and Vodafone.
To support their growth, they are now looking for someone to join them in either their Berlin or Hamburg office as a Publisher Success Manager!
As a Publisher Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with a portfolio of existing key publishers
- Working with publishers strategically and creating individualized proposals focused on improving monetisation and ensuring positive revenue development and increased success
- Helping to grow new partnerships with clients on a global scale
- Supporting with the onboarding of new affiliates/publishers
- Analysing and optimising the traffic internal tools in order to grow accounts and maximize revenue/ up-selling opportunities
- You speak English on a business-fluent level (fluent German is a plus)
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the Affiliate Marketing industry, working directy with Affiliates
- A good knowledge of the Affiliate/Performance industry and having a wide range of traffic source is beneficial
- You have demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building, and account management
- You are experienced and/or interested in working in an international environment
You can apply for this role of Publisher Success Manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.