City of London
28 days ago
Our client is an international mobile gaming publisher operating across US, China & Europe, having launched in recent years they have developed over 500 games and set to grow further over the next year.
You will be joining an international mobile gaming publisher that operates across the U.S, China and Europe. They are also hugely ambitious with plans to open offices in Brazil, India, Turkey and China (which offers great opportunities for progression).
They are ideally looking for someone to work REMOTELY. You will also be able to fluently speak Korean
- Responsible for day to day management running external developer studios
- Setting up game's tests - CTR, CPI, D1
- Ensuring the developer receives full support from teams within the publisher e.g. creative, game design, art, BI
- Vast knowledge of hyper casual games
- Preferably previous experience working at a Hyper Casual game studio
- The ability to look for new market trends
- Ability to speak Korean fluently
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Nusrat Khan Juty
0203 869 2038 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox