City of London
Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
A brilliant digital agency is looking to hire a junior to mid weight QA, with brilliant quality assurance experience. This brand work with some fabulous clients, and have a trophy cabinet full of industry awards.
As QA you will be responsible for performing quality assurance as well as accessibility and SEO checks on this agencies client web pages. As QA you will have to perform continuous monitoring of pages, provide timely and effective feedback regarding page sizes, load times and quality. You will be part of a QA team who have overall responsibility for detetcting issues, raising tickets via JIRA and then thorough documentation of those issues until they are all fully resolved.
The QA who does well in this role will diligently carry out the following tasks:
- To perform end-to-end quality assurance and accessibility checks on web pages and websites, across different client projects
- To identify and report website issues
- Document all issues appropriately and help to achieve resolution
- To inspect and critique digital output ensuring it is fully compliant with end client branding and technical, guidelines.
- To ensure the usability, accessibility as well as cross-platform compatibility of websites at all times.
- Assisting fellow team members in resolving technical issues
- Help with any CMS related issues
- Continuous monitoring of websites, looking at things such as load time and page size information.
- Contribution to improve the QA process and improve quality standards
- Help to recommend improvements to developers and cross functional teams.
To be successful in this QA role you will have the following skills and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proven experience as a QA in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good familiarity with regression testing, integration testing.
- Experience of manual testing across multiple platforms (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile testing)
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience or knowledge of JIRA
- A solutions orientated and collaborative approach
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with fellow team members and all levels of management.
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Well organised
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.