City of London
about 2 months ago
Recruitment Consultant (2020 Graduates) – London
We’re looking for ambitious 2020 graduates who are interested in a fast-paced career with huge rewards!
Are you looking for a career where you can be responsible for your own earning potential? Where your progression isn't limited by managers moving on, time served or constantly changing goal posts?
Sphere Digital are multi award winning recruitment specialists in the digital space, the UK’s fastest growing industry.
Partner with the world’s biggest brands, start-ups and agencies supplying them with top-tier digital talent.
Joining as a graduate, you can develop with an industry known for having the highest OTE (On-target Earnings) across the sales industry:
Year 1 OTE £28-40k+
Year 2 OTE £50k+
Year 3 OTE £80k+
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Networking with candidates and attracting talent
- Being an expert in your market
- Meeting candidates on a regular basis
- Reviewing and sourcing CV’s
- Mapping out potential clients and winning new business
- Regular client visits
What does a successful Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Hard working
- Money motivated….do you want those exotic holidays, that new pair of shoes or a flash new car?
- Education: 2019/2020-degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- GREAT communication skills – You need to love speaking to people
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
- Career minded with a desire to want to be successful
Does this sound like something you would be great at?
If yes, then here’s what Sphere Digital can offer our graduates:
- Uncapped commission structure (the best in the industry)
- Clearly defined and achievable progression pathway
- Dedicated training and development programme bespoke to you
- Flexible Working
- Day off on your Birthday
- Quarterly ‘Lunch Club’ at Michelin Star restaurants
- Quarterly all-inclusive socials: from renting a boat down the Thames, to dinner in the Shard, we know how to throw a party
- ‘£200K Club’: Yearly company holiday (this year was Ibiza!)
- Daily breakfast
- Extended gym lunches
- Early Friday finishes
- Regular socials
At Sphere Digital we are proud of the culture we have created - Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant graduates and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
If this sounds like somewhere you could see yourself, then please get in touch!
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox