15 days ago
2022 Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London / Hybrid - £24,000 (OTE £28,000-£40,000+)
Winner of Best Small Company in the UK at the Best Company awards Q2 2022, Sphere Digital is an ambitious business. Since being founded in 2012, we have grown rapidly, moved to bigger offices 4 times and launched teams into new markets but have still focused on the key things that make us great - our people and our culture.
Our collaborative approach to recruitment and fantastic sales environment gives every person in our team the opportunity, structure and motivation to succeed.
We invest in of our people’s development and our consultants receive bespoke sales training (we have an in-house trainer available to you), be they at graduate, consultant, senior or manager level.
2022 graduates – we’re now hiring for your graduate intake!
Everyone has pay rise and promotion targets in place and knows what they have to do to achieve them.
Fastest promotion time from Associate Consultant to Consultant (and a £2K pay rise) – 5 weeks!
Fastest promotion time from Consultant to Senior Consultant (and a £4K pay rise) – 11 weeks!
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant your days will be fast and varied, you will be responsible for:
- (Month 1 – 2) Training! Supported by a bespoke sales training programme to learn the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process… and making a hire!
- Proactively source candidates for your clients: Headhunt over the phone, via LinkedIn and through recommendations
- Drive toward monthly sales targets and goals
- (Month 3 – 12) Same as above with the addition of developing new business with new and existing clients
- Drive toward monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets and goals – an opportunity to get promoted within your 1st year!
What are the traits of someone who is successful in recruitment?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to make money
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- High level of motivation and clear drivers, some of the typical drivers for people who succeed in recruitment are money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A good qualification from a good College is a plus
- A second language is a plus
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Flexible working (2 days a week WFH)
- 3pm finishes every Friday
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, in 2022 it is Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition Manager – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox