Manchester, Greater Manchester
20 days ago
This is an opportunity to work with the leading Independent Marketing Intelligence Company. You
will join a global company with a global culture to match. They live and breathe their values in
order to help businesses win and support our employees professional and personal development.
This is a new role for the UK business, combining excellent client service skillset with a proactive
commercial focus, looking after a huge media agency. You will be responsible for the day to day
servicing of the Manchester clients as growing new revenue from pockets of business yet to be
discovered. You will also be responsible for the smaller hubs including Newcastle, Edinburgh & Leeds, all supported by your line manager, Group Account Director.
- Growth of Manchester business
- You will be responsible for driving new and existing revenue
- Maintain and grow our existing account revenue
- Lead client engagement across the floor in the North, utilising weekly hotdesking &
- formal meetings as well as client calls & entertainment
- Proactively seek to engage with key clients in face to face meetings, whether that
- be 121 or a group presentation
- Creation of brief responses to a high standard
- Host agency roadshow presentations
- Worked in a sales or client services role
- 2 Years office experience (1-year minimum)
- Client Services/ Sales / Ad-Ops background
- Client facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2994
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox