City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Regional Vice President of Sales @ Creative Management Technology
The company is a creative management technology. They offer a range of solutions that provide brands with functions for the collaboration, personalisation and performance tracking of ad campaigns.
A few more exciting insights about the business:
- The company works with 10 of the top 30 global brands
- Clients include some of the world's biggest brands including the likes of Uber, Coca Cola, Nestle, Playstation, HSBC, Shell and 100s more!
- Offices across 10 locations in the US, Europe and Asia
As a Regional Vice President of Sales your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying sales opportunities and consultatively selling the suite of solutions and services to new clients
- Initiating and executing a sales strategy to achieve revenue, gross profit, and other financial targets.
- Developing and maintaining business-to-client relationships to ensure satisfaction by providing superior customer service and support
- Establish and maintain a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade events and other networking organizations.
- Manage sales pipeline and sales activities via Hubspot and through daily communication.
- 5-6 years Experience in SaaS, AdTech/MarTech sales, online publishers, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, DSP, or other advertising sales roles
- Strong communication skills and track record of closing new business opportunities and engaging with senior stakeholders (CMO, Marketing Director etc.), ideally in the ad-tech industry with a SaaS business model
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability, capability to lead negotiations for large global accounts
- Track record of hitting large targets consistently
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - Marketing Tech and SaaS Team
020 3370 2221
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.