£35000 - £65000 per annum + £15K bonus
6 months ago
Remote Customer Success Manager- Social/Content SaaS Start-Up - £35,000 to £65,000 Plus £15K Bonus
My client is one of the leading tech companies in their space globally that provides a tech product in the Social and User Generated Content space to drive sales. One of the best Mar Tech vendors in UGC!
They are very well funded, have some seriously impressive Enterprise clients across the world and are hiring now across the business due to growth!
This role is in their Customer Success team, managing their biggest and best clients across the UK and Europe as the company rapidly expands.
You must have SaaS experience, have an understanding of the Marketing space and be responsible for Renewals as well as Upsells.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients across Europe
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Run QBRs with your clients and be responsible for building strong relationships
- Identify cross sell and up sell opportunities for growth in your portfolio
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Usually meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company.
- If you don't have SaaS experience you must come from an Ad Tech or major Agency background
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and running QBRs
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language, ideally one of these - German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese
- Fully remote working on offer with the option for an office to open next year!
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here