New York, USA
US$80000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
7 months ago
Lead Enterprise Customer Success Manager- Virtual Reality (VR) Tech - $80,000 to $180,000 Plus 20% Bonus
Want to join a technology that is going to be a huge part of the Metaverse?
My client is the leading technology in their space that allows designers to create, collaborate and teach in Virtual Reality. Their product allows up to 10 people to virtually create incredible products such as Cars, Shoes, Clothing and even films all in 3D!
They were the first to do what they are doing and have a lot of new funding behind them to at least double in size this week globally with this role be instrumental to that growth.
This role is to be the first US Enterprise Customer Success hire to managed their biggest and best clients in the US and quickly progress into a leadership role as you create and grow all that is Customer Success in the US!
If you have a passion for Tech, are interested in VR, the Metaverse and where the industry is moving then apply now!
You must have Enterprise SaaS experience with less than 30 clients in your portfolio in Customer Success. Role can be remote.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the portfolio of the company's biggest and best clients across the US. No more than 10 clients.
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success closely
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- You will have 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with Enterprise experience.
- You will ideally have worked with clients in retail, Automotive or ecommerce
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have commercial experience expanding accounts
- You are very analytical and work with technical SaaS
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You have an interest or passion for VR
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Flexible working hours
- Gym allowance
- Health, Dental and Vision cover
- Generous 401K
- Semi remote working with a Manhattan based office
- Bonus Scheme
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.