Research & Insights Manager – Media Agency – London - £45,000 +
flexible working, private healthcare & pension scheme
This is a perfect opportunity who is looking to take the next step in
their career within a specialised, high-performing research & insight team!
agency works with some of the biggest names within the consumer goods, gaming
& entertainment industries with all of their research needs!
Take the first
step into management, ranging from project management to direct line management
of younger members of the team.
Join an award-winning,
media agency who have a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative
- Join an
award-winning specialty agency who are a part of one of the largest media
- Work across several digital
marketing channels including SEO, PPC, social media and more!
- Use your
expertise in bespoke quantitative & qualitative research to carry out high-level
mixed methodology projects
As the Research & Insights Manager, your responsibilities will
- Gathering insights to analyse digital landscapes, profile audience
groups, benchmark performance and to plan marketing strategies!
- Support in the creation, implementation and analysis of primary
- Manage projects end-to-end – helping to plan deadlines, allocation
of work and budgets
- Direct line management of junior team members
- 5+ years’ experience within a research or media agency
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels including SEO,
Biddable Media and Social Media
- Experience leading on primary research projects including
questionnaires and focus groups
- Experience managing junior members of a team
You can apply for this role of Research & Insights Manager now
by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a
Consultant – Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across
digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please look at our website.
is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of
ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual
orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.