Up to £50000.00 per annum + flexible working
about 1 month ago
Research Analyst - Independent Media Agency - London - £50,000 + flexible working
Amazing opportunity to join a high performing, expanding research division!
Play a pivotal role in producing and presenting research & insight work using mixed methodology approached!
Run primary research projects and work on all stages of the process, from taking the brief from the client, setting up the project through to analysis and reporting.
Join an agency who encourage teamwork within all levels of the close-knit team, to deliver the best insights to help aid client's media strategies for many years to come!
- Join an independent global marketing agency, who are working with some of the most attractive tech brands in the world!
- Get support and the ability to growth from senior members of the consumer research department
- Become an expert in bespoke quantitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £50k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Research Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with senior external stakeholders to take research briefs and develop a plan of action
- Develop research proposals, recommending the most appropriate research methodologies
- Set up and run mixed methodology primary research such as simple surveys & complex questionnaires
- Work with the wider team to analyse and interpret several data sets to ensure that key insights and stories are drawn out
- 3+ years' experience within a media agency or research house (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience designing and running research projects
- A hunger to learn and develop your research skills!
You can apply for this role of Research Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.