Up to £45000.00 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
about 2 months ago
Research & Insights Manager - Media Agency - London - £45,000 + flexible working, private healthcare & pension scheme
This is a perfect opportunity who is looking to take the next step in their career within a specialised, high-performing research & insight team!
This digital agency works with some of the biggest names within the consumer goods, gaming & entertainment industries with all of their research needs!
Take the first step into management, ranging from project management to direct line management of younger members of the team.
Join an award-winning, media agency who have a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative work.
- Join an award-winning specialty agency who are a part of one of the largest media networks globally!
- Work across several digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, social media and more!
- Use your expertise in bespoke quantitative & qualitative research to carry out high-level mixed methodology projects
- £45k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Research & Insights Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering insights to analyse digital landscapes, profile audience groups, benchmark performance and to plan marketing strategies!
- Support in the creation, implementation and analysis of primary research methodologies
- Manage projects end-to-end - helping to plan deadlines, allocation of work and budgets
- Direct line management of junior team members
- 5+ years' experience within a research or media agency
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels including SEO, Biddable Media and Social Media
- Experience leading on primary research projects including questionnaires and focus groups
- Experience managing junior members of a team
You can apply for this role of Research & Insights Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.