Research Executive – Ecommerce – London - £41,000 + up to 15% bonus
Amazing opportunity to join the UK’s largest car fleet operator!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a step up in their career and begin leading the research projects & function within the business
Play an integral role in understanding customers, target markets, their needs and ideal customer journeys
Join a firm where your research is guaranteed to influence change across the business and to thousands of customers!
• Join a nationally leading, growing firm with offices in London, Bristol & Edinburgh
• Work with a customer base of 630,000 and major research potential
• Become an expert in quantitative & qualitative research through amazing training schemes
• £41k + up to 15% bonus, flexible working, private medical insurance, and amazing pension scheme!
As the Research Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Project coordination & support of customer research projects
• Support on customer experience & customer community research
• Design simple surveys & complex questionnaires
• Lead on ad-hoc research with a view of optimising customer experience
• Liaise with data analysts & scientists to optimise the value of research findings
• Experience delivering research projects
• Working experience with quant and qual methodologies
• Natural curiosity in understanding customers, prospects and their needs
• Excellent time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
You can apply for this role of Research Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.