£40000 - £60000 per annum + + 10% bonus
7 months ago
My client is one of the most successful media and entertainment companies in the world, delivering premium and popular content across a variety of consumer brands in over 200 countries.
Based in London they set out to be the world's leading video content company, they have 17 office locations around the globe.
As a Revenue Strategy Manager, you will be working creatively to develop international strategy within the commercial team, dealing with creative briefs and developing relationships with key agencies and clients.
- Liaising with the in-house teams on strategy, campaigns and sales
- Working creatively across market leading advertising solutions with agency and client partners.
- Work closely with sales offices around the world and provide centralised product expertise within the company
- Offer focussed proposals to incoming briefs and partnership opportunities across a fantastic brand
- Working closely with the Senior Commercial Director to develop revenue strategies and build existing partnerships
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 3+ years media sales, brand strategy, or media agency background.
- Commercially minded with analytical and strategic skills
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable working with in-house teams to develop strategies and campaigns.
You can Revenue Strategy Manager apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.