City of London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus
4 months ago
My client is one of the fastest growing start-ups in their space, with massive amounts of growth already happened this year and planned for the next 12-24 months. Their tech allows their clients to generate revenue through ads on their mobile/app platforms.
They are also thriving in the tough environment that we're in with Covid-19, due to their tech being extremely valuable for their clients. This is a business that is cash rich, secure and growing!
This role sits in their Customer Success/Performance Analyst team where you will be responsible for providing clients with Data-Driven analysis and managing their campaigns. You will need to be analytical, proactive and have a good understanding of Performance Campaigns and SQL to provide analysis back to clients directly.
The Russian market is also performing really well so they are keen to find a Native Russian speaker to come on board to manage some of these accounts/campaigns.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company, with some great growth potential and development opportunities with a great culture!
As a Performance Analyst, you will:
- Manage campaigns and clients usage for their mobile advertising campaigns, assessing how best your tech solution can support them
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Ensure the customers absolute success on the platform!
- Manage onboarding and initial training of customers on the platform
- Assess and analyse client data to suggest better solutions
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible when we are back in the office
- Work with and manage clients and stakeholders in multiple international markets.
- Develop a sound understanding of the Mobile and AdTech space
- You must be fluent or Native Russian.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Performance related role ideally in Programmatic, SEO, PPC, Paid Social or Digital Marketing directly.
- You will have experience working in SQL
- You ideally have worked in a large media agency
- You ideally have a good understanding of the mobile space
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have an interest in the tech industry.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and are excited by meeting clients!
- You are ambitious and driven as an individual - willing to put in the extra work when neede
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.