$130,000 - $150,000 basic + double OTE
11 months ago
My client is a global leading conversational commerce app for stores; powering Nike, adidas, Levi's, DVF, rag & bone and more. This is a new breed of technology that accelerates omnichannel sales for the world's leading retailers by connecting online shoppers live with sales professionals in the physical store.
They are on a mission to change the way the world shops, making it a whole lot more personal. Millions of shoppers online can use this platform to connect live with an associate in their nearest store - perfect for when they need real-time advice from someone in the know.
Currently located in London and Austin they are now seeking an Enterprise Sales Professional to join the United States team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying outside sales with sales to contacts at the VP-level or above
- Experience selling Enterprise software, (SaaS)
- Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive C- level decision makers
- Show consistent success with a maintaining and building client relationships within an enterprise account base
- Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
- Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in territory and attend trade shows
- Retail vertical knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.