City of London
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
An award winning property company that create luxury, bespoke homes and developments. Being an emerging company, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help lead the digital team, oversee delivery on strategy, manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels, and provide expert guidance for all schemes across the portfolio.
- To act as the lead finance contact for the Marketing team
- To act as the head buyer on all scheme budgets so they are maintained and logged with accurate and live financial information
- Assist with the development of financial processes, protocols and strategy for the Marketing team
- Ensure all purchase orders are raised, confirmed and received using Dynamics 365
- Liaise with Procurement team for all new suppliers and supplier amends
- Create relationships with external suppliers and their finance teams
- Support the Marketing Executive with delivery of some marketing touch points, administrative preparation, and cross checking all marketing materials
- Assist with administration of marketing reports, weekly dashboards, monthly presentations, content and event planners
- Preferable to have knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Experience with budget forecasting and comprehensive knowledge of VAT codes
- Experience with Excel
- Strong relationship builder
- Demonstrable experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Knowledge of the UK housing market, and property marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.