£40000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
7 months ago
Salary: £40k-£45k + Commission // Location: London
Currently working with a market leader within the business transformation space, my client is listed on the NY Stock Exchange. Offering a business transformation within both the private and public sectors they have an excellent reputation of offering their clients with a first-class service, unrivalled expertise, innovative propositions and leading-edge solutions.
Their location analytics are well known for being the best in the market. Helping businesses to understand cities, towns and streets and the people who live there, enabling businesses to make well-informed decisions.
Role and Responsibility:
As a Sales Consultant, you will play an instrumental role in unearthing new prospects by educating new clients on how the solution will benefit their business.
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients in order to maximise both client retention and expansion of accounts
- Leverage the sales process and account management standards, develop and document territory and account plans to maximise results in each period
- Present effectively and write clear and convincing proposals
- Negotiate and close business to exceed sales targets
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years sales experience with 1+ year of the full 360 closing experience
- A 'hunter' with a proven ability to proactively generate new business
- The ability to absorb complex solutions and present them with simplicity
- A very good communicator, who is outgoing, confident and can be effective in a business meeting with senior stakeholders
You can apply for this role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.