St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Up to £20000 per annum + On Target Earnings
7 months ago
Our client helps innovative businesses maximise funding from government sources. When any company wants to improve their business, launch new products or overcome challenges, they may qualify for valuable tax credits- that's where our client comes in.
Known as one of the UK's leading specialists, the company is led by technical expertise to truly understand their client's business and help identify the qualifying expenditure. They are able to offer analysis that is independent to any potentially conflicting audit or wider tax services, utilising our dedicated industry specialists and experts within our multi-disciplinary approach.
- Market leading company within Financial services
- Great location- just a few minutes from St. Albans station (accessible via Thameslink & just a 30 min journey from central London)
- Brilliant training & opportunity
- Friendly & supportive offices, ideal for a recent graduate not wanting to commute into central London
- Supporting in the arrangements of sales pitches & meetings
- Arrange & attend client meetings
- Generate & qualify appropriate leads
- Contribute improvement ideas & support the continuing growth of the company
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills- you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Ability to multitask
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Interest in the financial sector
- Fun and proactive approach to tasks
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.