£28000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
9 months ago
This London based agency are a recognised brand known for their innovations within the app testing field. With an impressive client list including the likes of Facebook and Microsoft relying on their platform to improve quality at speed, allowing agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
My client has the capability to leverage 20,000 assessed and professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
And now they're searching for a Sales Development Representative to join their London office!
Role and Responsibility:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will join a rapidly growing team, playing a vital role growing the client base.
- Being tenacious and using your sales-savvy to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Contribute to a b2b demand generation strategy supporting the sales and marketing team to deliver Sales Qualified Leads
- Maintaining the company's sales information system
- Understanding client requirements and being alert to new business opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ months sales experience with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen interest in technology and keep your finger on the pulse with the latest tech news
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
- A persuasive and creative communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy
You can apply for this Sales Development Representative role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.