£25000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
8 months ago
Salary: £25k-£35k + Commission // Location: London
Currently working with a great SaaS start-up who have a market-leading Freelance Management System. Their cloud solution is designed to enable organisations to conveniently assemble, manage, track and pay their on-demand flexible teams.
With global businesses rapidly shifting to adopt the new way of working my client offers a unified platform to instantly create new projects, assign work and budgets, and automate invoice payments and reporting.
Role and Responsibility:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be joining an exciting start-up with a rapidly growing team. You will play a vital role in growing the client base in this uncongested market.
- Qualify, organise and nurture incoming leads
- Contribute to a B2B demand generation strategy, supporting the sales and marketing team to deliver sales qualified meetings
- Calling, emailing, using LinkedIn and other sales software to get to decision-makers
- Maintaining the company's sales information, moving leads through the funnel
- Gaining a good understanding of client requirements and being alert to new business opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- 12+ months sales experience with a proven track record of generating leads via multiple channels
- Give product demos
- You are creative in your approach in thinking of who the target clients are and tenacious in finding a way to get in front of them
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
- You are results driven individual and persuasive communicator with a keen eye for detail
You can apply for this role by sending your CV or calling now!
Alex Rose - Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.