City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
8 days ago
Sales Development Representative - Marketing Technology - B2B - London - £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus
This company are in a very strong position as they've been in the market for 10 years, have a new COO in place with a new Sales and Marketing strategy.
Their products are in demand as their clients are figuring out how they can track their audiences and contact the right people to get a leg up on their competitors.
The products you will be selling are data optimization and routing technology to enterprise and mid-market clients.
They already have great case studies such as Oracle, Cisco & MediaCom.
They have a great UK and global presence and are well known in the market with 10 years of consistent success.
- Great earning potential and opportunity to grow into an Account Executive
- Supporting a great team of Senior Sales Executives
- A new COO directing a new and achievable Sales and Marketing Strategy
- The opportunity to close smaller deals
- Achievable targets with regular bonus's
As the Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for:
- Building new business pipeline and reaching out to new business, sales opportunities
- B2B sales
- Supporting the sales team by setting up meetings and demos
- Closing smaller sized deals
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads
- Selling to Enterprise size companies
- Work closely with your peer & marketing teams for lead generation
- 1-2 years sales experience in the UK within the SaaS or Martech space as an SDR
- If you've worked in a B2B sales role, that's a bonus!
- Good longevity in roles, highlighting that you've had consistent success reaching targets
- Eager, hungry to learn and deliver
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling.
- Process and metrics driven and likes a consultative sell.
To apply for the role of a Sales Development Representative send your CV or by calling the sales team at Sphere! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox