24 days ago
Sales Development Representative – SaaS – Hybrid, Munich – Competitive Salary + Excellent Package
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing European technology company, who is one of the leading providers of advanced search solutions for online retailers.
Their innovative search and navigation software engages AI to understand each individual user's behaviour, creates tailored digital shopping experiences and drivers’ higher conversion rates for online shops.
They have a big outreach across Europe, with offices in cities such as Salzburg, Munich, and London.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Munich office as a Sales Development Representative for the DACH market! Home office opportunities are available.
• Opportunity to work with all levels of clients i.e., Casio and Edeka24.
• Flexible working model with home office opportunities available
• Be part of a fast-growing European team
As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
• Receiving and qualifying inbound leads
• Arranging demo appointments for pre-sales
• Generating and building up qualified leads by phone, email, and social networks (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Xing, Facebook etc.)
• Actively following-up and developing leads generated in marketing
• Processing and actively managing the lead pipeline
• You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
• You are a BDR/SDR/Working Student
• You have over 6 months of experience in phone-based sales
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have a high IT affinity
You can apply for this role of Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant – EMEA Sales
email@example.com +44 20 3869 2050
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox