3 months ago
Sales Development Representative – SaaS – Remote in Germany – Competitive Salary + Excellent Package
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with award winning and industry-leading digital marketing software company.
Founded in 2006, they have valuated to $500m of investment to date with offices around Europe, America, Asia and Australia. They are expanding worldwide with DACH as their fastest growing region!
They are looking for a creative and ambitious individual who is eager to further develop in their career.
- Perks and benefits i.e., Personal E-learning Program, and Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to work with enterprise clients i.e., Instagram Partner, YouTube and Amazon Fresh
- Be part of an international team with offices in Europe, America, Asia and Australia
As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Research to uncover and qualify prospect leads, and maintain relationships
- Freedom to be creative in content making (i.e., emails) to meet personal KPIs
- Collaborate across multiple departments
- Opportunity to connect with enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-level to Marketing Executives to Search Managers
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You are a BDR/SDR
- You have minimum one to three years of experience as SDR/BDR or with telephone sales
- SaaS or content creation background are desirable
You can apply for this role of Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by
calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant – EMEA Sales
+44 20 3869 2050
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.