about 2 months ago
Sales Development Representative, SaaS/Ecommerce, Munich
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing European technology company, who is one of the leading providers of advanced search solutions for online retailers.
Their innovative search and navigation software engages AI to understand each individual user's behaviour, creates tailored digital shopping experiences and drivers higher conversion rates for online shops.
The company has a big outreach across Europe, with offices in cities such as Salzburg, Munich and London. Their main client base consists of leading online shops such as Edeka24 and Casio.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them in their Munich office as a Sales Development Representative for the DACH market!
Home office opportunities are available.
As a Sales Development Representative for the DACH market, your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and qualifying inbound leads
- Generating and building up qualified leads by phone, email, and social networks (LinkedIn SalesNavigator, Xing, Facebook etc.)
- Processing and actively managing the lead pipeline
- Actively following-up and developing leads generated in marketing
- Arranging demo appointments for pre-sales
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 6 months of experience in a B2B Sales role
- You have relevant experience in cold calling potential clients
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a high IT affinity
You can apply for this role of Sales Development Representative by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.