£28000 - £30000 per annum + + Commission (Year 1 £50k OTE)
17 days ago
I am currently working with a fast growing, start up tech company. They provide Marketing Solutions to big companies globally, helping to accelerate growth! They are looking for someone to work alongside the account executives to build a pipeline, generating sales to grow the business.
They have a great training scheme, to help you develop and progress within your role. Gaining experience within a reputable, global business!
- Healthcare and generous AL
- Great training by leaders in the business
- Weekly Socials
- Central London Office
- £28k-£30k per annum + Commission (Year 1 £50k OTE)
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Build and manage an accurate sales pipeline
- Research, Identify and generate new lead opportunities
- Manage and schedule product demos with solution engineers
- Conduct AE briefings to share
- BA (hons) Degree
- Great attitude to learn and grow within the business
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Genuine interest in Marketing Tech
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox