Sales Development Representative - Ecommerce - Negotiable - Remote in Germany
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a leading high-growth tech company, which offers an all-in-one Retention Management Platform. This AI-based platform helps online retailers to gather and process their customer databases, personalize their websites and grow their revenue.
In 2021, the company’s tools and technologies generated over €473 Million for their clients around the globe!
They have a large international outreach with offices across Europe and LATAM. Their main client base consists of global Enterprise-level businesses in the Gaming and Fashion & Retail industry such as Nintendo, Puma and Decathlon.
To support their growth, they are now looking for someone to join them as a Sales Development Representative!
You can be based anywhere in Germany.
As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching your prospects and reaching out to them via hyper-personalised outbound email and calls
- Outbound prospecting via phone, e-mail and LinkedIn
- Qualifying inbound leads to generate more pipeline
- Understanding your prospects’ needs and identifying potential matches with the company's tools and technologies
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 6 months of B2B Sales experience, ideally in the SaaS industry
- You have a proven track record in Outbound Sales and finding new business
- You have good analytical, negotiating and social skills
You can apply for this role of Sales Development Representative by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
+44 20 3728 2974
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.