City of London, London
7 months ago
Enterprise Account Executive @ Social/Marketing Technology
The company is a global social measurement and analytics platform that tracks the values and demographics of audiences across Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch and Twitter.
A few more exciting insights about the business:
- Trusted by household names such as Amazon, Warner brothers, Lego, Redbull and 1000s more!
- Global leader in the Marketing Tech sector with people presence across the US, UK, and Singapore
As a Sales Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead discussions, pitches and presentations on the tech's value to business and ROI opportunity to prospective clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with executive level decision makers
- Taking responsibility for the full sales process from discovery to closed/won
- Working collaboratively alongside Marketing, SDRs, and account managers to build and maintain pipelines
- 5-10 years of experience within SaaS and/or consultative sales experience
- A proven top performer with a track record of attaining targets and sales goals
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions at the C-suite level
- Ability to successfully and elegantly articulate complex concepts and ideas to customers
- Passionate about social media marketing is a bonus
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - Marketing Tech and SaaS Team
020 3370 2221
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.