City of London, London
15 days ago
Sales Director - Customer Acquisition Tech - Negotiable - London/ Hybrid
The company is a customer acquisition technology. Their innovative platform allows brands to understand the buying behaviour and interests of their audiences through the power of email. Their platform allows brands to access a network of consumers as well as the opportunity to understand them and therefore target them better.
A few more exciting insights about the business:
- Clients include household names such as British Airways, Citroen, Boohoo, Ted Baker and 100s more!
- The company secured an average of £130,000 in incremental sales for its top retail clients per quarter this year
- Incredible ROI for its clients: delivering £12 ROI for every £1
- Central London Offices + Hybrid working
As a Sales Director your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with client/contact base
- Take the lead on the accounts/verticals as assigned
- Monitor and analyse performance reports to ensure client and business targets are being met.
- Actively seek new business opportunities through networking, seeking new client/business opportunities.
- 2+ years minimum experience in selling preferably email marketing and/or a form of advertising tech
- Background preferably from ad tech sales or agency sales
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving targets
- Preferably an understanding of the data/insights space
- At least 1-2 years of closing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Associate Consultant - Marketing Tech and SaaS
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.