£60000 - £70000 per annum + x2 OTE
4 months ago
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000k - x2 OTE
This SaaS business is a global leader in Innovation management software with an international reach including offices in London, New York and Sydney. This SaaS solution empowers businesses to harness the creativity of their people to discover new market opportunity and insight. They are currently working with very recognisable enterprise brands to help restructure a culture of innovation and idea-sharing.
This is an individual contributor role, requiring a highly energetic, diligent and ambitious individual. As you will be working in a start-up environment be prepared for a fast-paced and agile working environment. You will be responsible for the full 360 sales process for the EMEA market. This will be a great opportunity to apply your B2B SaaS software experience to close new business with Enterprises and NGO's. The role will require you to communicate with senior stakeholders via online demonstrations, F2F meetings, Industry events and Contract negotiation.
What you will be doing:
- Support the VP of Sales with the development of EMEA market strategy and development of business to reach the companies regional targets,
- Manage your own 360 sales pipeline to contribute to individual revenue targets.
- Collaborate with the EMEA sales and account teams by sharing experience and expertise.
- Provide real-time feedback on sales/Account management processes with the use of a CRM
- Help to manage customer relations and participate in closing strategic prospects.
What will get you here:
- 4+ years in B2b SaaS sales with a great track record of hitting a target.
- Previous experience with influencing and negotiating abilities at a senior stakeholder level.
- A start-up, hand on mentality which includes showing determination and drive.
- Creative thinker thinks outside the box with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid understanding of SaaS and a genuine interest in emerging technology
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.